Weeds

Monday, October 23, 2006

Wet weekend

Gathering people together- that being me, my daughter, down from London, and a very kindly brother-in-law - has been quite an effort as we are all really busy, but this weekend was it. So we gathered in my back garden to erect my new shed and the wind blew and it rained and rained. The shed is up but it was a really heroic effort from them both ( I kept finding an excuse to make tea, sandwiches, bake a cake, anything indoors). Maybe next weekend will be a bit drier so that I can fill it with all the stuff shoved in the greenhouse when the old one was taken/fell down so some men could spend an hour at that part of the wall it was too close to for them ( they will never know the trouble they caused).

1 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

You should've put it up after 9 o'clock in the evening when, traditionally, the water shed is erected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home